Morning.

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
She doesn't consider them exclusive (although, how she couldn't be exclusive with someone she works so closely with, I don't know), and of course, we know that Clark has eyes for nobody but her.
You've hit the nail on the head there, Virginia. Lois may not have considered them exclusive (which I do kind of get, considering they'd only had one date), but for Clark, it was a foregone conclusion. He'd finally managed to get a date with the woman of his dreams and now there was someone else in the picture. Add in the fact that it wasn't the first time she'd rejected him for someone else, and it's no wonder he reacted as badly as he did!

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
He wants her to be happy, but to allow his own soul to survive I can't see how he would be able to stick around if she chose yet another man over him.
I couldn't agree more!

Originally Posted by Morgana
How could Lois think that Clark is boring? Dan is a sugarplum, but he is no Clark.
I know right! Even discounting the powers, he's far from boring. I never really saw the appeal of Scardino, personally. I don't think he was a bad guy, just not my cup of tea. Of course, part of that is probably because I'm biased towards Clark lol.

I'm glad the both of you are still reading these. After 40, it would be so easy to lose interest! So thank you for that, and for your continual encouragement smile

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg