Oh, how sad! mecry You really feel the pain that Lois is putting Clark through. Yes, partially it is his own fault (we all know that even if Clark can't see it clearly through his own disguise).

Maybe she’s right. I love her; I am completely head-over-heels in love with Lois Lane. But if she doesn’t return them, then my feelings are moot. I know I’m inexperienced when it comes to romantic relationships, but if she wanted to be with me, why would she go out with Scardino?
I totally agree with Clark, here. I know Lois is just hedging her bets, and that's how some people date. She doesn't consider them exclusive (although, how she couldn't be exclusive with someone she works so closely with, I don't know), and of course, we know that Clark has eyes for nobody but her. As I say, the irony here is the lack of communication between two professionals in the communication field.

Still... You can feel Clark's pain. He loves her. He wants her to be happy, but to allow his own soul to survive I can't see how he would be able to stick around if she chose yet another man over him.

But by all that’s holy, I wanted her to be happy with me.
I love that there's a tiny part of him that's still optimistic. So Clark!

Can they kiss and make up now? mecry

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.