It's interesting...I feel like I know more, but I'm somehow even more confused thud notworthy clap.

Well, initially while reading, I figured Lois' source HAD to be Wells. The circle glasses...the 'Ms. Lane's'. Some of the mannerisms, the way he spoke. And also, Wells fits in so easily with all the visions Lois is seeing. Everything is in the future--a ripple in time that Lois hasn't experienced yet. How else could she be given these glimpses into her future life?

But then...I dunno. Something that I needed never cemented Wells as the culprit by the end of this section. I'm not sure what was lacking, but something was. Either it was just the right bit of expert writing ( hail ) to keep me guessing, or the fact that maybe it's NOT Wells? wallbash Hmmm?

Could it be Clark? Maybe? I mean...the guilt about saving the world, never being able to fully protect Lois. Etc. It all sounds a lot like where we've heard Clark go before. But something about the source and how he acted towards Lois has me not wanting it to be him.

Where there is Wells there is usually Tempus. If we are dealing with time-hoping, then I can see this being some sort of a Tempus trying to take Clark apart, destroy him.

I just don't know! And boy is it fun trying to guess smile hyper.

This chapter really felt like a turning point for Lois. Those moments with Clark--she has fallen head over heals for him (well, maybe it's better to say, she's finally acknowledged that she is head over heals for him--she's been there awhile wink ). She seems fed up with hurting him. She can't explain away her guilt over what she is doing to Clark. And she's asking for another way to avert the situation. Hopefully a wake up call is on the horizon.

TELL CLARK! thumbsup Like what has been pointed out above, Clark wants what Lois is wanting. To be together. To be himself. To have that happy ending. Between the two of them they can solve anything. She just desperately needs her partner to help her figure this out!

And hopefully Lois can realize that you can't, in any way, take 'Clark' away from 'Superman'. He IS Clark--in whatever outfit he is wearing.

Laura (who is hoping these next couple of weeks get put to good use by Lois and Clark working together wink ).

Last edited by LMA; 06/22/16 01:41 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~