The plot thickens. The mysterious man is revealed, yet not to us. We know he's older with silvery hair and glasses. Is it Tempus, or an older version of Clark? I can't imagine any version of Clark who would hurt or use Lois in this manner. Although, the reasons he brings up do sound like Clark's guilty thoughts... ways he abandoned Lois. Another thought was that adviser guy from NK, one of the elders. Or is it Jor-El? (Scary thought.)

Lois has fallen for Clark. Now what? She's tried defying her source, but he only made her feel guilty. I don't understand how he hypnotized her into standing at her front door for hours without realizing it. He must have a way of controlling her mind. Is he feeding her these images still or did he open a window that he can't fully close?

I kept getting a feeling as if her source insists the only way to destroy Clark Kent is for Lois to break his heart. Now, I wonder, why doesn't her source just kill her and disappear back into the future? Wouldn't that break Clark's heart, too? What's stopping him from taking that course, or will he if she defies him?

Will there be a way for Lois to save Clark without Clark (and thus Lois) first having to have his heart broken?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.