I'm so totally surprised that Clark didn't fly over to Lois's apartment straight away. If he doesn't tail her on her "meeting" that evening, he's too trusting and deserves all that befalls him. Clearly, Lois has proven that something isn't right in Metropolis and Clark has a duty to himself to find out what.

Whomever suggested that Lex and Tempus were working together might actually be on to something. I'm thinking that the Lex Clark heard must have been a future-Lex, who came back in time and convinced Lois that Superman was dangerous. But at the same time, who could've turned in that evidence to the MPD? Surely not Lex. Why did Lex fire Lois? Was it because she turned him down (I could see that) or was a it a cover (fake break-up and firing)? Or had Lois gathered that information and given it to the police from her garbled memories of the future and Lex caught her taking documents and used their break-up as a cover for the real reason he fired her? If that's so, she could be placating Future-Lex by dating Clark (under Future-Lex's orders) all the while waiting for her evidence of current Lex to work it's miracle and get him arrested and therefore, relieve her of her problem. [Linked Image] Is the Lex who's voice Clark heard the Lex of this time or a future Lex manipulating Lois?

I spent half this part trying to recall if Lois ever told Clark that she knew that he was Superman. Then, I realized she must not have, especially in light of his considering telling her. Since Lois knows that Clark is Superman, she must've known that he heard Lex at her apartment, telling her to change her date. Did she do that on purpose? Was it an accident? I can't see a Lex who knows CK=SM making that mistake.

What a roller coaster ride of emotions today! Clark's terrified. Perry reassures him. He's suspicious. Henderson calms him. Paranoia takes over. Let's hope Martha and Jonathan can give him some wise coucil. You're doing a great job of exploiting the biggest problem in Lois and Clark's relationship: their terrible lack of communication! clap JUST TALK ALREADY, PEOPLE! lol

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.