I have to agree with AnnieL...I'm really wondering if Lois, at some point in the midst of getting closer and becoming engaged to Lex, started to suspect him? Potentially let herself become deeper entrenched into Lex's life so she could investigate him? Found out info--all of this really scary stuff on Lex--and then turned her research in to the police and then backed out of their relationship?

But...how do we get to the present situation regarding Lois dating Clark? How did Lex find out what Lois was up to (potentially investigating him)? How, really, is Lex controlling Lois?

Lex knows that Lois and Clark are close. What exactly is he threatening to make Lois willingly hurt Clark?

Argh! So many questions wallbash shock clap notworthy...

I'm really glad that Clark figured out that Lex was on the other end of the line with Lois. Now at least he knows to be rightly suspicious--of everything! And I'm glad that he's going to Kansas to talk to his parents.

Deep down, Lois cares deeply for Clark--whether romantic or platonic. I know, whatever she's doing, she's doing it for a greater good.

Great job!!!
Laura (settling in for the wait of Chapter Four grovel smile )

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~