Originally Posted by LMA
What a great idea, DC notworthy!

It's so awesome when characters from a story made after L&C can be used with L&C. It makes L&C seem so ageless. More 'current', and I love that smile.

I can totally imagine Clark becoming concerned after watching this movie. His whole life--everything has been about hiding. Protecting his secret. Like Susan state, having kids and a wife would only magnify that fear.

You did a great job of voicing the children--having a 4 and 6 year old, Clark's afternoon out with them was very relatable grin.

Awesome job!!!
Laura

Thank you! Mine are only 2 1/2, so I had to sort of guess how a 5 and 6 year old would sound like/act. (We will not be taking the kids to the movies for a while - we're still in the "watch for a little, get up and run around playing/yelling" stage.)

I've thought for a long time that Clark would have a huge problem with the themes of the movie. Forcing him to sit in a theater (instead of at home on DVD) made it all the funnier in my mind, because not he cannot escape it. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon