MUSE: <cracks whip> Back to work, slave!
ME: Yes, ma'am. Right away.
Now now, you must really talk to your muse. That’s no way to treat a writer. You have to give them treats, proper exercise, and play with them a bit.

LEX: Caligula you say? <thinks about it, takes it one step further, uses all Lois clones>
[Linked Image]

NOR: Ooooh! Thank you for consolidating my new planet for me. You may leave now through the sewage exit.

LEX: <produces hunk of Kryptonite>
NOR: [Linked Image] Can I get some help here, please?
JEN MAI: Hmm…One red sun. Two red suns. Three red suns. Okay, he’s out. Minions, please blast that man with the green rock from a safe distance. But try not to destroy his palace. I think I might like it for my throne room.

Definitely. It's less fun to him if he doesn't do it himself.
Then why is he seeking female companionship? It’s not like he talks to his girlfriends.

LEX: All my lovers have certainly thought so.
RANDOM EXPENSIVE CALLGIRL: It’s all part of the Superman’s girlfriend experience his money bought.

And puppies to housebreak.
True.
LOIS: cat

I know! It's almost like he's a super villain or something!
LEX: But I even *pay* my *taxes*! I mean, there’s that 100 million loss when I outsourced production of the coffee cups from LexBucks to LexPaper and not to mention…Oh look, the government actually owes me negative taxes for all the incurred losses.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.