Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I agree. Lex's arrogance shall be his downfall. He sees himself as infallible that, of course, he will lose by making one little mistake.

I like the backstory you've created for Lex, preying on the other kids around him. I'm guessing that the snacks and drinks he sold in middle school were those he had stolen from others.

From Lex's description of Lois, it's kind of hard to see what use he'll have of her now that he has bent her in his direction. She will no longer be much of a plaything for him; he'll find her boring and he'll discard her. Very sad. (Glad that this isn't the way things turned out.)

Wow, display Superman's bones. Eek! That's just gross, but it's amazing what rich collectors have in their collections.

When did Lex become head of Intergang? I thought it was run by Bill Church, and family. Are you surmising that Church was merely the 2nd in command, who took over after Lex's demise, instead of this being a rival criminal organization out to take over the world?

Good job at Lex's voice in this story. You got his cockiness down pat! thumbsup

Thank you! Lex isn't easy to write!

I'm glad you liked Lex's backstory. I envisioned it more like buying snacks on the cheap and marking them up 500% like movie theaters do. As for Lois - well, I imagine it's all about "ownership" and "winning."

Intergang - I always assumed Lex was the head of it. When Jack and Clark are looking to expose "The Boss" while Lois is off preparing to marry Lex, they discover that the Boss IS Lex. I always assumed he was "The Boss" of Intergang, and that once Lex was road pizza, Bill Church moved in and took over.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon