I'm getting worried about Cedric and Lavinia. They are becoming too open with their romance
Mmmm, I don't think so. Cedric is convalescing and everyone knows that Lavinia is helping with his care; she's keeping to the same schedule that I had outlined in a previous part (back and forth between her duties and obligations downstairs, and her care of Cedric upstairs). When she visits Cedric to brew a tea or tisane for him she might stay a bit to visit or play cards but then she's back helping her father or taking meals with him and Mrs. C, etc.
Now, once Cedric can leave his rooms there will be more chance that someone might talk but what they've done up til now has been, in my opinion, fairly discrete. As far as the staff is aware Cedric is still in need of nursing.
Where is Lucius, anyway?
Ah, Lucius! Well he has been a very busy fellow. He'll return when the time is right for him to return. <evil grin>
If you recall, Lucius had Lavinia all to himself for the first two weeks of her visit. I'm just trying to give poor Cedric a bit of equal time. :-)