First? First! Yay laugh
Phew! Talk about pillow talk... Girl, it's already damn hot here (can't believe autumn is supposed to begin in a handful of days)- even without your contribution at broiling! And at this point of the story I have to ask you: is this fiction sponsored by AT&T or Verizon? Because so far the juiciest parts are happening with those two talking over the phone line: I almost wish some more time will pass until they meet in the flesh again :P
Originally Posted by Sue S.
"Which phone are you using?" Clark's voice had dropped to a husky rumble, and the low pitch of it reverberated through her as if a tuning fork had just been struck.

"Which phone?" she repeated. She couldn't quite parse the question when her brain was still occupied with noticing just how sexy Clark's voice could be.

"The one in the living room? Or in the bedroom?"

"Um, bedroom," she whispered.

She could practically hear his grin, even before he spoke, still using that low tone that was really starting to do something for her. "Are you in my bed?"

"Maybe," she allowed somewhat coquettishly.

"Under the covers?"

"Does it matter?"

"I guess that depends on what you're wearing."

"Nothing but boxers," she said with a giggle. "I hear they're all the rage in nighttime attire this year."

She heard him draw in a quick breath, then release it slowly. "Superman was right; that is going to prey upon my imagination."

Question #2: are you sure you don't want to elaborate a nfic appendix for this story? Really, really sure? *winks 'til her lids hurt*
Originally Posted by Sue S.
Was Luthor going to take Superman's word that Lois was out of reach? Or were his minions still combing the city in search of her?

Banana!!!
(Sorry, I couldn't help... I'm imagining these little yellow creatures hopping all around Metropolis to execute Luthor's orders) laugh
P.S.: I am glad you made Clark flirt with Lois... Now the score is: Good Ol'CK 1- Flashy Alter Ego 1 wink

Last edited by HiddenMoon; 09/17/15 12:52 PM. Reason: Stupid Minions joke added

Go I Know Not Whither and Fetch I Know Not What