Now we're really getting somewhere! Clark shouldn't be surprised to find out what Lois has really been doing with her time - the pieces should have clicked rather easily.

OMG shock I really didn't imagine Lois would actually harm Lucy! Really brave of you as a writer to go there, to take this alternate universe character someplace radically different from the Lois we know.

If only Clark had found her before Rodolfo—

But he hadn’t. And now he’d never forgive her for what she’d done. That funny tingle she felt when she looked into his eyes would never become anything else. The dream she’d had last night, the one of Clark smiling at her and holding her hand gently, would never come true.

And she’d never know what it was to be deeply loved by a truly good man.
mecry whinging mecry Wait...why am I crying over a cold-blooded killer? Gosh, I just feel so badly for her!

Drama! Cliffhanger! I'm glad your intro warnings at the beginning of the story didn't dissuade me from reading it...I'm all in! thumbsup

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink