CLARK: Well, if this dimension would go all organic as we did in my old dimension, fruit and veggies wouldn't be made of toxic materials.
laugh That’s a great segue!

Wouldn't that just torture the ER more than the EW?
[Linked Image]

CLARK: /under his breath/ Not around Lois-say.
[Linked Image]

Oh, is that a grammar rule? Hmmm.
[Linked Image]

/envious, but not surprised, of D.Michael's better schooling in the English grammar department/.
[Linked Image]

Isn't 1994 pre-off site backup?
I would hope not.
PERRY: Sorry, Lois, but we don’t have any of your stories from last year to submit to the Kerth Committee. That bomb and the fire. I’m sure you understand? Luckily, Kent was able to dig out a backup of one of his stories.

PERRY: It's call being a reporter.
JIMMY: /beaming/
clap
LOIS: razz Not with *other* people!

Hmmmm. Time to change my M.O.
dizzy help

CLARK: Lois isn't vain. She just sees herself as better than everyone else.
LOIS: He makes it sound like it’s just in my head. I don’t like that. And tell Lex to stop being creepy!

Quote:
ER: E-mail?
EW: Could they get email in space back in the early 90s?
ER: Meant the instructions on how to operate the electronic fax that contained the e-mail instructions got sent via e-mail.
EW: But she's just sat down and hasn't accessed her email yet.
Instructions for which are sent via electronic fax.

LOIS: It didn't. I'd like men, if there are any in Metropolis left.
She hasn’t killed or sent to prison?
JIMMY: wave
LOIS: Or are above the age of consent.

CLARK: Also, Lois doesn't kill.
LOIS: Exactly. They never found Claude’s or Paul’s bodies. And Ralph chose to seek employment with a different outlet all on his own.

Yes, Mayson gave Lois Dr. Friskin's number. The good doctor helped a friend of Mayson get rid of her Batman obsession.
LOIS: Friend, huh?
rotflol Wasn’t the Katie Holmes character in Nolan’s Batman affiliated with the DA’s office?

BRUCE: /The Gotham Gazette is all full, Ms. Lane, and not hiring soon. Thank you for your interest, though/
EW: /adorable/
LOIS: Say, this sounds suspicious. I’m a 3 times Kerth winner and he is not interested in my skills. Let’s see…Billionaire. Orphaned at a young age under suspicious circumstances. Playboy. [Linked Image]

EW: Actually, it was more that Superman wanted her, so Lex was determine to come between them and make Superman suffer.
LOIS: I think I was just insulted.
[Linked Image] Look, the prop thinks she’s entitled to feelings!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.