Christina: Thanks for stopping by to comment. wave

I love how you tied up that ep quickly. I somehow feel like the episode change might have been tied up but Arianna may still be a plot-point in the future. She played a fairly major role in "Lost Clark", towards the end, after all.
I have no guarantees that Arianna will or will not make an appearance later on in the fic.

I find it interesting to speculate on how "Bolt from the Blue" is going to play out considering it's one of those eps where what she would remember never actually happened to her/wouldn't have happened in her first-go around through the time loop. Of course, that's not for a few eps down the road.
You mean since it happened to William Wallace Walldecker, instead? And because Clark/Superman wasn't there to stop his suicide in Another Lois (i.e. Lost Clark), he ended up dying? peep Was that not clear? Hmmm. We'll have to see what the future has in store for these three. Did Arianna steal Lex's clone in this history, when she knew it wasn't Lex's body? She didn't in Another Lois, so would she here? Who did? Gretchen? Or someone else?

First we have to contend with that silly (but still effective as far a villain of the week goes) sound guy, Lois being suspended for writing what is the truth (but people claim is libel), The Prankster, The advent of Intergang (and a rival for Clark's attention...I do wonder if Clark will have told Lois about the curse at this point), Lois's old college friends going hippy and clones of Al Capone and the gang (at least Lois knows Clark is Superman so it's not so bad in terms of Clark "dying").
I may gloss over some of those plots or have them happen in the background. We'll have to see. No spoilers! [Linked Image] Don't forget that Intergang was already introduced via Lois's first lawyer (hired by Lex) who hit on Mayson (who has already been introduced to Lois, if not Clark... or was she?) evil

Looks like I have some brushing up on S2 to do. Ah, darn. wink Thank you for your comments and for reading.

MUSE: And for the big box of chocolates!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.