I love how you tied up that ep quickly. I somehow feel like the episode change might have been tied up but Arianna may still be a plot-point in the future. She played a fairly major role in "Lost Clark", towards the end, after all.

I find it interesting to speculate on how "Bolt from the Blue" is going to play out considering it's one of those eps where what she would remember never actually happened to her/wouldn't have happened in her first-go around through the time loop. Of course, that's not for a few eps down the road. First we have to contend with that silly (but still effective as far a villain of the week goes) sound guy, Lois being suspended for writing what is the truth (but people claim is libel), The Prankster, The advent of Intergang (and a rival for Clark's attention...I do wonder if Clark will have told Lois about the curse at this point), Lois's old college friends going hippy and clones of Al Capone and the gang (at least Lois knows Clark is Superman so it's not so bad in terms of Clark "dying").

Last edited by Christina; 03/19/15 09:11 AM. Reason: To add more villains that will need to be written off/covered before one I love to speculate on.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)