EW: Michael! /very excited that the ER has some spare time floating around/
blush

I'm surprised she didn't pass out from shock too. (She G.E.'d ML and GEM for me.)
laugh

(Eyes muse and sees if she's come up with a proper ending / epilogue for my last story... nope. Still hoping.)
Yes, it is on my todo list… blush I’ll definitely move it to the top if an epilogue appears?

How most people look after riding with Lois in the car.
CLARK: Usually when she's been driving.
LOIS: Hey! No, wait. I'll accept that answer.
rotflol

I know that feeling. I remembered the scene (and I knew I had watched it recently, only...) I couldn't recall which S2 episode it was. I had to do some more research. /shucks./
Research, huh? Why I usually try to impose strict measures on certain TV shows I have the DVDs for. Only in order. And only during the off seasons to fill the gaps. Otherwise, well…binge watching can become awkward with shows that ran for 4+ seasons.

ER: How she explains her Superman stories. And keeping Superman in her bedroom.
CLARK: Okay. I'll accept that answer.
LOIS: Get out, Clark!
For some reason, I’m thinking this is playing while Clark’s sitting in her bedroom…

MARV: And then my gun turned bright red and started burning my hand...
But didn’t they prove last year that Superman’s not responsible for spot heating the city?

What if it was another DP on LOVE paper?
LOIS: What? We were exposed to Revenge again and I don't recall a thing!
CLARK: /loosens collar/ You don't? My, is that the time?
laugh
Good thing she hasn’t yet examined her left hand.

I figure since it's dialogue I was allowed to bend some grammar rules with it.
huh Only if one would actually say it like that? No idea if tense-switching is common in real life talking?

CLARK: They’re real and they’re spectacular.
EW: Harpies?
laugh
[Linked Image]
But no, this is a Seinfeld reference, introduced to me by MLT’s Curiosity Killed the Reporter.

Actually, I'm trying to separate out these little detour stories that occur to me and make them their own stories, instead of making WC 100+ more parts.
laugh That’s…hmm…I’ll go with fun?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.