Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Do you mean uni as in Universe or uni as in Unit? I, personally, just thought it would be funny, if the cab driver that Clark dragged down the street with his super suck (breath?) turned out to have been an undercover policeman. So, while trying to appease Lois, Clark inadvertently disrupted a police investigation. Having said policeman not recognize Lois and Clark works best for this scenario, especially if he starts to wonder if the man in his cab was Superman (undercover). Although, sometime in the future, Marv could bump into Lois and Clark at some crime scene and suddenly starts pointing at Clark and impersonating a fish. evil But where would be the fun in that?

Uni as in "uniformed officer." It's a term used for a beat cop if I recall correctly. I hear it used a lot on "Castle" coming from Ryan, Esposito or Beckett.

It would be evily hilarious to see the shock on the guy's face if they saw him at a crime scene (maybe "Wall of Sound"?) only to have Henderson tag the guy on the shoulder and give him a look that says "can it."

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)