Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Christina: Sooooo? How are you doing? Recovering well, I hope! /hugs/

I have to wonder how far removed from Henderson (different precinct, maybe?) he is. There'd be no way he'd be questioning why Superman loves a woman like Lois if he knew Henderson.
People make snap judgements about others all the time without knowing all the facts or the people involved. Also, Metropolis is a big city. One couldn't expect every undercover cop to know Lois and/or Henderson. Although, since the 12th is Henderson's precinct, logic dictates that Marv and Henderson know each other. But knowing Henderson doesn't mean Marv knows Lois and Clark or thus understands why Clark loves her so. Henderson was lucky ( evil ) to spend enough time with these reporters and got to get to know them better. Thanks for taking time in your busy day to read my story. smile

I still think there's a change this uni (I assume a uni, although I suppose her could be part of the organized crime task force given his assignment) has run into Lois at least once before when she was brought to a scene. Still I think it's funny to think of him not quite putting two and two together to get Lois and Clark/Superman).

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)