Originally Posted by Christina
I still think there's a change this uni (I assume a uni, although I suppose her could be part of the organized crime task force given his assignment) has run into Lois at least once before when she was brought to a scene. Still I think it's funny to think of him not quite putting two and two together to get Lois and Clark/Superman).
Do you mean uni as in Universe or uni as in Unit? I, personally, just thought it would be funny, if the cab driver that Clark dragged down the street with his super suck (breath?) turned out to have been an undercover policeman. So, while trying to appease Lois, Clark inadvertently disrupted a police investigation. Having said policeman not recognize Lois and Clark works best for this scenario, especially if he starts to wonder if the man in his cab was Superman (undercover). Although, sometime in the future, Marv could bump into Lois and Clark at some crime scene and suddenly starts pointing at Clark and impersonating a fish. evil But where would be the fun in that?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.