So, I need to start posting this story again to draw you away from RL until GoT steals you away again?
Sadly, yes. I do hope things settle down in a couple more weeks. Well, at least some time before GoT Season 5 starts. Also, GoTs isn’t really that much of a time hog. Just an episode a week, plus a rewatch of the episode. Oh, and a rewatch of the previous season the weekend before Season 5 starts. See? Not so bad.

Quote:
Everyone can take a ride aboard so long as they match the minimum-size requirements?
LOIS: No.
They also have to cough up the price of the ticket?

Maybe she should ask for forgiveness while being less dressed?
/Covers up monitor/ I'm sure Lois will try that trick at some point in the future.
laugh

CLARK: /covers his eyes with his hand/ Is my cell structure dense enough that my x-ray vision can't penetrate my hand?
Clark!

CLARK: I can do that, and I don't outsource.
LEX: So, poor, then?

LOIS: He's Superman. There's a better than average chance that "every night" won't be "every night".
rotflol

CLARK: You forgot ‘reasonably good looking’.
LOIS: I'm adorable, too!
She really is cute, isn’t she?

Quote:
ER: They did do a blood test on her that should have come back by now, right?
EW: Preliminary blood work had returned.
ER: I’m guessing they don’t screen for that on the prelim?
Lying to one's boyfriend? I don't think they have a blood test for that. Or were you implying something else?
Carrying a blind passenger up onto the space station in a special carrier pouch unique to the females of the species. Oh, look!
[Linked Image]

That's not saying much for DC comics imaginations if you have to be male to be a super villain.
clap

I had three or four short stories posted on the Archives last year, so I do write some.
/eyes Kerth Quizzes/ And I even recognized them! So far. peep

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.