Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Yeah, I kind of got behind, but figured, there’s no immediate rush now. /tries to shush RL away/
So, I need to start posting this story again to draw you away from RL until GoT steals you away again?

Everyone can take a ride aboard so long as they match the minimum-size requirements?
LOIS: No.

Originally Posted by Michael
She didn't tell him about that. That's the part where she tricked him (and wants to be forgiven).
Maybe she should ask for forgiveness while being less dressed?
/Covers up monitor/ I'm sure Lois will try that trick at some point in the future.
CLARK: /covers his eyes with his hand/ Is my cell structure dense enough that my x-ray vision can't penetrate my hand?

LOIS: Depends. Does this life partner rescue me from death, fly me to Thailand for dinner, do all the cooking and cleaning, have x-ray vision, super hearing, and spend a quarter of the day walking around in less than 1/4 clothed?
LEX: Check. Check. I got a staff for that. Got a personal clinic in the basement. Am always making sure to listen in to everything Lois says. Or have my staff sift through the boring stuff she japs on about all day, at least. I sleep in the buff. Yep, sounds like I’m a perfect match for her.
CLARK: I can do that, and I don't outsource.

EW: He would die a slow painful death that would make Luthor's torture chamber seem like a nice day?
ER: So, his chosen life-partner is quite difficult to please?
CLARK: She keeps life exciting though, doesn't she?
LEX: [Linked Image]

ER: Did he just suggest he’d like to book her for every foreseeable night to come?
CLARK: Duh!
ER: Huh… /waits for Lois’s reaction to him booking her/
LOIS: He's Superman. There's a better than average chance that "every night" won't be "every night".

ER: Look who’s not saying it back.
EW: Neither did Han, but everyone still thought him adorable. ER: Yes, but he was a ruggedly handsome scoundrel. Lois, on the other hand is a two-timing con-artist who drove her fiancé to an early grave.
CLARK: You forgot ‘reasonably good looking’.
LOIS: I'm adorable, too!

Originally Posted by Michael
No, no. Helmets are for THIS dimension or BBT, but if you recall during the Pilot none of the colonists were dressed in such outfits.
Right. Nobody cares about take-off safety anymore. You know, when something does happen during takeoff, those spacesuits can mean the difference between erm…Yeah, okay…next question?
clap

ER: They did do a blood test on her that should have come back by now, right?
EW: Preliminary blood work had returned.
ER: I’m guessing they don’t screen for that on the prelim?
Lying to one's boyfriend? I don't think they have a blood test for that. Or were you implying something else?

ER: She is smart. Even for a super villainess.
TEMPUS, LEX, and countless other villains: Hey! We're not dumb!
ER: I meant, she is smarter than other female super villain. And since they already have to be smarter than the guys who frequently outsmart Superman, Lois got to be…of average intelligence. Maybe a tick above Forrest Gump?
That's not saying much for DC comics imaginations if you have to be male to be a super villain.

EW: Well, if this isn't a call for me to write shorter stories, I don't know what will be.
ER: Something like this /website update/ shouldn’t happen more than once a decade. So… every other story or so?
I had three or four short stories posted on the Archives last year, so I do write some. /reminds self to finish ML update fix. wallbash /

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.