Yeah, I kind of got behind, but figured, there’s no immediate rush now. /tries to shush RL away/

Quote:
So, a succession of uppers and downers?
Being with Lois is like a roller coaster ride.
CAT: Really? dizzy Lois?
LOIS: I'll take it as a compliment.
laugh Everyone can take a ride aboard so long as they match the minimum-size requirements?

You mean without her, the problem with the coolant fixture wouldn't have been discovered and they would have exploded the Prometheus using that?
Potato. Corn ear.

She didn't tell him about that. That's the part where she tricked him (and wants to be forgiven).
Maybe she should ask for forgiveness while being less dressed?

LOIS: Depends. Does this life partner rescue me from death, fly me to Thailand for dinner, do all the cooking and cleaning, have x-ray vision, super hearing, and spend a quarter of the day walking around in less than 1/4 clothed?
LEX: Check. Check. I got a staff for that. Got a personal clinic in the basement. Am always making sure to listen in to everything Lois says. Or have my staff sift through the boring stuff she japs on about all day, at least. I sleep in the buff. Yep, sounds like I’m a perfect match for her.

He would die a slow painful death that would make Luthor's torture chamber seem like a nice day?
So, his chosen life-partner is quite difficult to please?

Quote:
Role playing at a bar? Lois could pretend she’s a singer there. Clark could pretend he’s giving her a red rose…
And Lois could pretend to punch him in the nose, and he could take a dive.
laugh

Quote:
Did he just suggest he’d like to book her for every foreseeable night to come?
CLARK: Duh!
Huh… /waits for Lois’s reaction to him booking her/

EW: Also, this isn't TV. This is reality. /ducking/ Okay, it's fiction.
laugh Less harebrained than today’s telly?

Quote:
Especially for the rescue victim once Superman’s girlfriend learns of it?
Rescue victims are only allowed to kiss Superman's cheek.
LOIS: Oh, are they now? <would like to have words with a certain writer>
clap

Quote:
Oh, look who suddenly got over where those lips have been before.
Technically, they weren't HER lips, but lips on a woman who looked just like her.
So, that’s what he’s sticking with, then?

Quote:
Look who’s not saying it back.
Neither did Han, but everyone still thought him adorable.
Yes, but he was a ruggedly handsome scoundrel. Lois, on the other hand is a two-timing con-artist who drove her fiancé to an early grave.
CLARK: You forgot ‘reasonably good looking’.

No, no. Helmets are for THIS dimension or BBT, but if you recall during the Pilot none of the colonists were dressed in such outfits.
Right. Nobody cares about take-off safety anymore. You know, when something does happen during takeoff, those spacesuits can mean the difference between erm…Yeah, okay…next question?

Depends on how quickly he could put the shuttle in orbit.
[Linked Image] And how far off the ground they already are.

That's what he uses the money from Superman Foundation for. <prefers Superman embezzling through the proper channels>
clap

CLARK: /embarrassed he didn't so earlier/
CLARK: Well, mostly I did this to SHUT JIMMY UP!
laugh

Quote:
They did do a blood test on her that should have come back by now, right?
Preliminary blood work had returned.
I’m guessing they don’t screen for that on the prelim?

My guess that if you open the chocolate inside of a plastic bag, you won't have to share it with everyone else.
clap

SUPERMAN: <reacts just like Lois does when someone suggests she puts up her natural talents for sale> I'm not for hire!
What’s with those kids these days?

Quote:
She is smart. Even for a super villainess.
TEMPUS, LEX, and countless other villains: Hey! We're not dumb!
I meant, she is smarter than other female super villain. And since they already have to be smarter than the guys who frequently outsmart Superman, Lois got to be…of average intelligence. Maybe a tick above Forrest Gump?

LOIS: <not happy about that story not having been written> Are you implying that a Mad Dog can't learn new tricks?
All I’m saying is that I’m connecting the dots…

BATMAN: /hugging his car/ Sacrilege!
laugh

Quote:
Maybe there’s different grades of off-the-rocker?
You mean like Goldlocks and the Three Bears' Chairs?
laugh

Well, if this isn't a call for me to write shorter stories, I don't know what will be.
[Linked Image] Something like this shouldn’t happen more than once a decade. So… every other story or so?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.