Darth Michael: wave

So, a succession of uppers and downers?
Being with Lois is like a roller coaster ride.
CAT: Really? dizzy Lois?
LOIS: I'll take it as a compliment.

Well, it’s true. Without her there, the bomb would likely not have been planted.
You mean without her, the problem with the coolant fixture wouldn't have been discovered and they would have exploded the Prometheus using that?

/scratches head/ If Superman pushes them into orbit, do launch windows even matter?
She didn't tell him about that. That's the part where she tricked him (and wants to be forgiven).

Lois, on the other hand, might go bonkers.
LOIS: Depends. Does this life partner rescue me from death, fly me to Thailand for dinner, do all the cooking and cleaning, have x-ray vision, super hearing, and spend a quarter of the day walking around in less than 1/4 clothed?

I’m sure they have female nubile colonists, too. Maybe if Superman made an extra effort with them and only paid cursory attention to a certain reporter…?
He would die a slow painful death that would make Luthor's torture chamber seem like a nice day?

Like, with a time machine?
No. That would be cheating.

Only if she bangs her head. Did you read 50 First Revelations?
I did. clap Loved it!

Role playing at a bar? Lois could pretend she’s a singer there. Clark could pretend he’s giving her a red rose…
And Lois could pretend to punch him in the nose, and he could take a dive.

Did he just suggest he’d like to book her for every foreseeable night to come?
CLARK: Duh!

Considering what TV informs us is common to happen on the third date…
Technically, they did go out on her birthday in 1993. And she did tell Perry that dinner when they went out after Superman arrived was a date (although, she told Clark the opposite). Then they had dinner at Lois's apartment for his birthday (okay, technically, she broke up with him, but...)
CLARK: So, what you're saying is that I'm due some birthday lovin'?
EW: Also, this isn't TV. This is reality. /ducking/ Okay, it's fiction.

Especially for the rescue victim once Superman’s girlfriend learns of it?
Rescue victims are only allowed to kiss Superman's cheek.
LOIS: Oh, are they now? [Linked Image]

Aaaand there goes another antenna.
/covers up computer/ I have no idea what antenna you could be referring to. [Linked Image]

So…no kissing of…?
Extremities? [Linked Image]

CLARK: /help/
Exactly.

Oh, look who suddenly got over where those lips have been before.
Technically, they weren't HER lips, but lips on a woman who looked just like her.

So, maybe they shouldn’t let him near the space station.
clap Perhaps not.

Look who’s not saying it back.
Neither did Han, but everyone still thought him adorable.

Yes, but what if he’s like Tim Taylor on Home Improvement?
He's already proven he can do home repair (when he crashed through her living room window).

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by Wrong Clark 191
He also mentioned not wanting to be hit with vomit, should she not be able to handle the blast off.
But don’t they all wear spacesuits and helmets for take-off? You know, in case something goes wrong. So, if Lois regurgitates her breakfast, it would just hit the inside of her face plate. And that’s why they also wear balaclavas, so the vomit only slaps back into the face but doesn’t get stuck in their hair.
No, no. Helmets are for THIS dimension or BBT, but if you recall during the Pilot none of the colonists were dressed in such outfits.

Yes, but what happens when Superman carries the shuttle into orbit and Cpt. Martin uses the opportunity to show her the airlock. I mean, would he stop carrying the shuttle and go after Lois or would be first put the shuttle into orbit and then go after Lois?
Depends on how quickly he could put the shuttle in orbit.

Does the Pulitzer come with a financial component as well? Did the Church Group happen to have set out a bounty on Lex?
According to Wikipedia, the prize is $10K and a certificate, and since most reporters don't expect to win, hardly a given. Yes, I'm sure the Church Group (Intergang) did, but one has to be unlawfully employed to earn it.

Does that mean hiring more female management?
LINDA: /wave/
PERRY: No.

Do you think he would? I mean, that money would come in really handy for when he takes Lois to Tahiti. Or maybe a skiing weekend in the Swiss Alps?
That's what he uses the money from Superman Foundation for. [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by Wrong Clark 191
He had stopped a ring of muggers terrorizing Las Vegas,
CLARK: /embarrassed he didn't so earlier/
CLARK: Well, mostly I did this to SHUT JIMMY UP!

They did do a blood test on her that should have come back by now, right?
Preliminary blood work had returned.

LOIS: /mad/ *allow*?
EPRAD's DIRECTOR AVERY: Yes, it's an honor and a privilege only a select few are allowed.

Zip? Zilch? Superman Strong! Goo! Goo!
Um... no, that wasn't what Clark came up with.

LOIS: Have you ever known me to unreasonable?
CLARK: /pleads the Fifth/
LOIS: /mad/
Ummm... No comment?

Like apply eye liner or open packages of chocolate?
Since water is in short supply, I'm guessing that wearing make-up isn't recommended. My guess that if you open the chocolate inside of a plastic bag, you won't have to share it with everyone else.

Actually, I think there’s a very high probability of catastrophic failure with each launch. Using the hot air Superman produces is much safer.
True, unless he dropped them.
CLARK: I only dropped LANA once!
LANA: That was plenty!
CLARK: It was only two feet.
LANA: Again. Plenty.
CLARK: Argh!
EW: Also, the line was Superman would never "imply"...

Maybe they could offer to pay 1 million dollars a pop to the Superman foundation in exchange for Superman lifting their cargo into orbit?
SUPERMAN: [Linked Image] I'm not for hire!

Is it ‘1-2-3-4’ on the key pad of the airlock door?
Ceremonial key. Also, he's visited before.

She is smart. Even for a super villainess.
TEMPUS, LEX, and countless other villains: Hey! We're not dumb!

Maybe if she could hold her breath for a minute, he could take her outside once they’re up there? Nah, what am I saying. Lois could never hold her breath that long.
Yeah, probably not. And the cold might kill her.
CLARK: My aura might save her, but I'm not chancing it.

Actually, that was my idea behind a possible sequel to The Wild Goose Chase — what if Lois didn’t think she made a mistake? What if she *didn’t* learn from it?
LOIS: [Linked Image] Are you implying that a Mad Dog can't learn new tricks?

So, apparently, they didn’t yet get all the slime off her.
CLARK: What? You think that Luthor's blood is transforming Lois into Luthor? [Linked Image] Oh, great. That's worse than the video.

So, is that how Jimmy dies and is never seen again?
clap
LOIS: Yes.
CLARK: Only if she wrote: "Clark Kent is Superman" within the letter.

Maybe Lex is like the Batmobile? You know, blowing off the outer layer to slip between the cracks.
BATMAN: /hugging his car/ Sacrilege!

Maybe there’s different grades of off-the-rocker?
You mean like Goldlocks and the Three Bears' Chairs?

Unless he decides to ruin EPRAD’s prestige project first with an anti-satellite missle?
Seems kind of random, doesn't it?
LEX: That's the beauty of the plan. Nobody would it expect it.

extraneous ‘an’.
Thanks. Fixed.

So…now that I’ve caught up…?
Later tonight. I almost posted Part 192 last night but got distracted (Arrow S2 just posted to Netflix Instant List this week) and working on updating the links within the parts of GEM. Only ten more parts to go until she's finished. dance Then starting in on ML. thud Well, if this isn't a call for me to write shorter stories, I don't know what will be.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.