Originally Posted by Tank
Regarding Castle fanfic; I've continued to read a lot of it in recent months, especially to cover the show's various hiatuses.

I can recommend most of the stories written by Cheerful Chemist. The writer has a good sense of story telling yet really likes to focus on the relationship building aspects.

Also there is an ongoing story called "Hi Dad", sorry I don't remember the writer, which allows us to see the growth of the Caskett relationship through interactions between Kate and her father. The writer has followed the couple from the series beginning to currently up to the beginning of this season. We see Kate talking to her father about Castle and we see him realizing how her attitude changes over the years. It's a fun series of one shot shorts.

Tank (who might just contribute to the Castle universe someday if he ever figures out how to get onto fanfic.net)

OK, I am officially blaming you as an enabler help thumbsup .

I read the "Hi Dad" series and now have completed 5 mid length stories over there. I am currently in the middle of two other 20-50 chapter stories. Morgana is going to shoot me because I am supposed to be betaing a couple of her stories peep .

I can not seem to help myself, the light-hearted banter reminds me so much of the early LnC fanfics and why I got started reading this stuff in the first place. It also seems to be overall a much less dark place over there, which is fine by me.

Thanks (I think rotflol )

Mike

Last edited by Mike M; 01/23/15 11:42 AM. Reason: Better paragraph breaks, I hate long multi-topic paragraphs...

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham