Originally posted by Mouserocks:
11. [b]Superman Revelations Summary from ff.net: When an accident forces Clark to reveal his identity to the world the Kents' lives will never be the same again. Future-fic. Great reveal story, though it's not for MoS 'verse. Author is another great writer-- also does tons of Downton Abbey fics, but I've never had the chance to pursue them personally.

#crawlingbacktomyholedontyellatme [/b]
Repmetsyrrah's story! I used to interact with her on Livejournal when she was active there. Unfortunately I haven't heard whether she's going to finish out that story.

I would also like to add a recommendation for the Superman Returns/Reeveverse (especially because she/they are unlikely to post here.) Kala Lane-Kent's Reeve interpretations are really awesome. Little Secrets, is their Superman Returns re-write with Reeve (and a bit Routh) and Kidder (instead of Bosworth) for the interpretations when it comes to characterization.
This is their fanfiction.net page

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)