The gentle readers know that I'm a big fan of the Castle TV series from the couple of crossovers I've written for these boards.

I have all the DVD sets and find myself rewatching old episodes frequently.

I got into the Castle fanfiction a few months ago and have spent a lot of time reading some of the vast amount of stuff there is over at fanfiction.net.

It's a shame that because of their sheer size that site is a bit hard to navigate. I've written a couple of things for a friend who is also into the series but I wouldn't have a clue as to how I might do any posting on that behemoth.

I've read a lot of Castle stuff over there but it would be hard for me to recomend anything specific because I don't really keep up with the writers, I just sample, sample, sample.

One way to check them out though is to go through the filters. You can focus on what you want to read by setting some parameters as to what you would prefer to read.

On second thought I can recommend the Castle/Dresden Files crossovers (there are only 4) to anyone who is familiar with the Dresden books. I especially liked the one where Karin Murphy was taken to a Beckett/Castle interrogation because she was found by a dead body.

Tank (who can't recommend the Castle TV series enough to anyone who enjoyed Lois and Clark)