Originally Posted by Darth Michael
EW: So, just a little more than half more to re-read, but I'm catching a whole bunch of little plot threads I missed tying up, so it's a good thing. A whole bunch of little things to refer back to in Section III.
ER: Why it’s going to be an extra 50 parts?
I try to no longer make estimates on how long this story due to jinxing myself.

ER: Actually, her eyes would be amethyst if they had played it truly faithfully…
EW: Those contacts are too expensive?
ER: I don’t think so…Not considering the other stuff they have budget for. Probably just too much hassle or wouldn’t look real enough or something…
Just finished Epi. 10. It's taking too long to watch (mostly waiting for DVDs). Wouldn't it be quicker to read the books? Since these are based closely on the books, why do I keep seeing online people guessing what's going to happen next? Isn't that like wondering if Harry and Hermione are going to get together before the last movie came out? huh

EW: cause it's funny. smile
LOIS: No, it's not.
CLARK: I'm with Lois on this. Not funny.
CAT: <thinks Lois-hooking-remarks are lots of fun>
ER: Which reminds me…I’m so behind on my next vignette…
hyper nudge. nudge.

CLARK: I only tied him up for his own safety. After the drugs wore off, it was inhumane not to untie him.
LOIS: Inhumane for whom?
ER: The rats in the storage closet?
PERRY: What?! We don't want rats! Tie Ralph back up.

EW: But I could really use a vacation and I've always wanted to travel to space!
ER: Far away from any kind of distraction in the form of offspring? Just for a day or two…
Me or Lois?
LOIS: Day or two? Do you know how long I've been .../cut for possible spoilage/... during this hiatus of hers? /taps foot/

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.