So, just a little more than half more to re-read, but I'm catching a whole bunch of little plot threads I missed tying up, so it's a good thing. A whole bunch of little things to refer back to in Section III.
Why it’s going to be an extra 50 parts?

I think the way it works, is that nature sees that I have children and have already done my duty as a human, so what happens to me doesn't matter. They still need to grow up and multiply so nature lets them recover faster.
clap

Quote:
Actually, her eyes would be amethyst if they had played it truly faithfully…
Those contacts are too expensive?
I don’t think so…Not considering the other stuff they have budget for. Probably just too much hassle or wouldn’t look real enough or something…

EW: cause it's funny. smile
LOIS: No, it's not.
CLARK: I'm with Lois on this. Not funny.
CAT: <thinks Lois-hooking-remarks are lots of fun>
Which reminds me…I’m so behind on my next vignette…

CLARK: I only tied him up for his own safety. After the drugs wore off, it was inhumane not to untie him.
LOIS: Inhumane for whom?
clap The rats in the storage closet?

LOIS: Really? Really? Pointers from *Jimmy*? <seriously considers that offer she got from the one FBI agent she met during detoxing after the big splat> How bad is he?
angel-devil

ER: /Nope. All policemen are sterilized upon taking the oath to protect and serve./
HENDERSON: Say... wait. Then how do I have a daughter?
MRS. EX-HENDERSON: [Linked Image]

Yeah, that wouldn't have made the ex-Mrs. Henderson mad.
BILL: Marry me!

Sometimes milk is just milk.
You’re so milking this, aren’t you?

But I could really use a vacation and I've always wanted to travel to space!
Far away from any kind of distraction in the form of offspring? Just for a day or two…

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.