Christina: Thank you for commenting. smile1

So he made it back?
Barely, I believe were where Clark's thoughts were headed should Jenny be mentioned one more time.

I doubt that's going to last long if he's as hung up on her as Clark is on Lois.
CLARK: Well, that's...
CAT: Accurate?
PERRY: [Linked Image]
LOIS: Guys, there are still plenty of opportunities for one of the Jimmys to die. They are hanging out with me, you know.
JIMMYS: Hey!
CLARK: I was thinking more along the lines of "not nice". And neither was THAT, Lois.
CAT: /filing her nails/ Still accurate.

Also, I'm trying to remember whether Lois knew about Rachel. That would be the only logical reason Cat could possibly know about her.
Lois doesn't know about Rachel. She knows about the existence of Lana (but not her name). Clark mistakenly mentioned Rachel to Cat while he was drunk.
CLARK: See, children, why you should never drink. You're more likely to spill private information to notorious gossips.
CAT: evil No children better be reading *this* story, Clark. I'm in it. That makes it for mature readers only. wink

Thanks for reading! wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.