I have no idea how you'll be able to tie up all these loose strings in one more part, Sue. If you can, notworthy . Although, since most of us think of you as Sue notworthy S., it's certainly in the realm of believability.

I read this the other night and didn't comment before now for two reasons. Firstly, I needed to think about what jawdrop news she needed to call Perry about (stupid me, for some strange reason, I thought it had something to do about Clark's sudden holiday while the world was going to pot, i.e. CK=SM... not about the world going to pot, which I had forgotten wasn't *public* yet and that Clark had just informed her. wallbash You'd think, I'd have figured that out sooner, but my brain has been on hiatus all week.) Second reason, more understandable has something to do with lack of RL time and brainpower to do so. My apologies.

I love that Lois confessed to loving Clark (no "as a brother" here), before he could get out that he was in love with her... or that he was Superman. clap Kudos!

I agree that it was obvious to the rest of us where Clark had gone (as one other reader pointed out, we had bonus of having watched the episode). It makes sense though that Lois would still be thinking of Clark as Clark, not Superman. She hasn't see him DO anything Super. He didn't spin into the suit or disappear before her very eyes. So, she's thinking "where would Clark go" not "where would Clark go if he *could* fly (which he can)". Of course, once she figured it out, she slapped her forehead silly, Duh-ing herself.

The guy at EPRAD who denied her entrance asked a strange question though. He asked if she was alone. He only told the people in the back that Superman had female visitor (or something of the sort). My thoughts of this were that Superman could have been back there but expecting Clark's folks (hence a man and a woman). Now, that I think about this though, they could also be thinking, "only allow Lois Lane back if Clark Kent is with her", because Daitch likes Clark and not Lois. Probably the most obvious answer is the correct one. Clark went to Kansas and not to EPRAD after Lois made the mistake of kicking him out of her apartment. But if that were so, why ask if she was alone?

Other than that, ditto everything that Laura said, because she always notices all the wonderful nuances of your writing that I think while reading but forget once I get to commenting. So, thank you Laura, for once more taking the words out of my brain and saying it more eloquently than I could.

I'm still curious how you'll be able to tie up all these strings in one more part. I'm glad to hear that we'll find out the answer before 2015.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.