Originally Posted by Darth Michael
I…um…kind of skipped replying to FDK-FDK 181 in favor of FDK-FDK 182 [Linked Image]
You did? Ooops?

LEX: /confused/ I don’t see the connection.
LOIS: That’s because you’re still connected with the pretentious cobble stones in front of your tower.
LEX: /giggle/ Lois said I have stones.
LOIS: [Linked Image] And rocks for his brains.
MEDICAL EXAMINER: Oopps. I thought I got all of those out.

So…they don’t even have a TV set, huh?
Clark doesn't own one, but when Jimbo moved in he brought the one from his and Jimmy's apartment.

Funny anecdote: I just recently used a regular stick antennae about 8 inch long to get great TV reception via digital terrestrial signal. I was quite surprised about that.
Congratulations.

/eyes Jimbo suspiciously/ According to Wiki, he was born in Sept. 1974, so…not even 19 at the time Lex decided to jump the gun.
Wiki must be wrong. In ASU, Jimmy tells Perry that he's only 21.

That sure is one interpretation of what I wrote evil
I was going for obscure.

EW: You might have noticed that Clark isn't in a big rush to consummate his relationship with his partner.
ER: A point of great concern to Lois, one might add.
LOIS: My electronic nanny always told me that the good ones are either gay or married.
CLARK: I’m not gay!
ZARA: /wave/
Um... well. Clark isn't gay, nor is he from this dimension so technically...
CARLOS: wave
ZARA: I'm married to a priest?
CLARK: No, because he's not Kal-El, but he was in previous life.
CARLOS: I don't believe in reincarnation though.
ZARA: What am I doing on this stupid planet anyway?

ARI: Lex is married! /starts a love parade/
LOIS: I don't see anyone around here who cares.

BILL: See, WOOLFE? All you have to do is put them into penitentiary institutions without romantically inclined inmates and you’ll get a guilty plea out of them eventually.
What do you think this is, Gotham City?

LOIS: I don’t think that kind is legal. /takes her husbands Clark and Kal-El home/
Funny aside: Word’s grammar check thinks it’s wrong to use a pronoun and the plural form of ‘husband’ in concert.
I can see that. Many women think having one is bad enough.

EW: When Perry went an begging Darth Stern to buy the Daily Planet, spend a bunch of money fixing it up, and then sell at his earliest convenience to the next criminal on the block.
ER: Now, that’s not nice!
So, that's NOT what happened in canon?

EW: I'm sure there's other things, like witty banter or a happily ever after endings or something, but I forget.
ER: You do realize that you need to bring the story to an end to have a happy ending, right?
I have an outline that is complete. There will be an ending... someday. [Linked Image] Were you guys in some kind of hurry or something?

Or have Lois give Clark a massage /peep/
CLARK: Does that count as consummation? Because if it does, I'm out.
LOIS: /finds 500 y.o. dictionary/ Yes, but only if the *man* finishes is it considered consummation. [Linked Image]
CLARK: I can work with that.
LOIS: You know, I thought you might.
CLARK: Would you like a massage?
LOIS: smile1 As a matter of fact, I would.

Dr. KELLY: I was a physician in my country. And now I deal with toxic waste.
ARI: But he's rich toxic waste.
DR. KELLY: [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.