Originally Posted By: Darth Michael
Oh my. I think I might have missed something blush
huh You did? Michael? /lifts up hem of FDK/ I don't think so.
I…um…kind of skipped replying to FDK-FDK 181 in favor of FDK-FDK 182 [Linked Image]

CLARK: Lois can call me what ever she wants.
LEX: I believe he was talking about me.
CLARK: She doesn't want you.
LEX: confused I don’t see the connection.
LOIS: That’s because you’re still connected with the pretentious cobble stones in front of your tower.

JIMBO: Okay, Denny, shift the tinfoil rabbit ears to the right just a little, little, no left, terrific, no wait, go back, now hold up your left arm, perfect! Now, don't let go.
JIMMY: That's pretty entertaining.
So…they don’t even have a TV set, huh?

JACK: As entertaining as my boot in your butt.
JIMMY: Jimbo, it's your turn to be the antenna.
clap
Funny anecdote: I just recently used a regular stick antennae about 8 inch long to get great TV reception via digital terrestrial signal. I was quite surprised about that.

LOIS: Hold on, /checks purse/ I have a photo of one right here. /hands it over to Clark/
CLARK: Lois, this isn't a photo. It's a mirror.
clap

Jimbo and Jimmy are both over the age of 21.
/eyes Jimbo suspiciously/ According to Wiki, he was born in Sept. 1974, so…not even 19 at the time Lex decided to jump the gun.

ER: And like Pandora, she likes to play with poisonous things and then acts surprised when the stuff explodes forth into the world?

EW:
YOUNG LOIS: You want me to play with a tea party set? Really, Mom?
SAM: Don't be ridiculous, dear. Give her a chemistry set. She doesn't need to cook.
YOUNG LOIS: Daddy!
SAM: Too bad she's a girl though.
laugh That sure is one interpretation of what I wrote evil

You might have noticed that Clark isn't in a big rush to consummate his relationship with his partner.
A point of great concern to Lois, one might add.
LOIS: [Linked Image] My electronic nanny always told me that the good ones are either gay or married.
CLARK: I’m not gay!
ZARA: wave
ARI: Lex is married! [Linked Image]

LOIS: /sets down tabloid/ Geeze, with all the whoopie they say I'm having it's amazing I get any reporting or sleeping accomplished.
CLARK: You sleep?
laugh

JIMMY: /on the phone/ Inspector Henderson, I'd like to change my plea. I did bomb the Daily Planet. Please pick me up immediately.
laugh
BILL: See, WOOLFE? All you have to do is put them into penitentiary institutions without romantically inclined inmates and you’ll get a guilty plea out of them eventually.

PHIL: Excuse me, Sweet um's. Is that the one where the husband gets more than one wife?
CAT: <herself, after midnight feedings for six months> No.
LOIS: I don’t think that kind is legal. /takes her husbands Clark and Kal-El home/
Funny aside: Word’s grammar check thinks it’s wrong to use a pronoun and the plural form of ‘husband’ in concert.

When Perry went an begging Darth Stern to buy the Daily Planet, spend a bunch of money fixing it up, and then sell at his earliest convenience to the next criminal on the block.
Now, that’s not nice!

I'm sure there's other things, like witty banter or a happily ever after endings or something, but I forget.
clap You do realize that you need to bring the story to an end to have a happy ending, right? Or have Lois give Clark a massage peep

Let me get this straight. A metaphor is like a simile of an analogy? Okay, now I'm just confusing myself.
rotflol

Are you saying that I collect commas like Lex collects Loises? <is suddenly worried about her muse’s psychological state>
peep

LOIS: What does she mean 'Loises' as in more than one? I'm unique.
CLARK: <would like to think so but has learned that two Loises are better than one>
laugh

LEX: Paging Dr. Kelly!
Dr. KELLY: I was a physician in my country. And now I deal with toxic waste.

CLARK: Was that a siren? I'm sure I heard a siren. I better check it out, you know, just in case someone needs Superman or something.
LOIS: I thought you didn't have any powers.
CLARK: <screams for Superman>
clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.