Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Oh my. I think I might have missed something blush
huh You did? Michael? /lifts up hem of FDK/ I don't think so.

Like Lois putting off learning how to sexually please her future former husband? Or is that former future husband?
CLARK: Lois can call me what ever she wants.
LEX: I believe he was talking about me.
CLARK: She doesn't want you.

You’re not suggesting they might eavesdrop, do you?
JACK: He doesn’t have *cable*!
JIMBO: Okay, Denny, shift the tinfoil rabbit ears to the right just a little, little, no left, terrific, no wait, go back, now hold up your left arm, perfect! Now, don't let go.
JIMMY: That's pretty entertaining.
JACK: As entertaining as my boot in your butt.
JIMMY: Jimbo, it's your turn to be the antenna.

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by EW
Because if you become a drunk, then you have a better excuse of why the woman of your dreams considers you a lunkhead?
rotflol Oh this Clark! Always such a riot!
CLARK: /points at EW/ That's all her. I'm not a lunkhead.
LOIS: Hold on, /checks purse/ I have a photo of one right here. /hands it over to Clark/
CLARK: Lois, this isn't a photo. It's a mirror.

Is Jimbo old enough for this assignment?
At the liquor store: Honestly, I have a permission slip from my boss!
Jimbo and Jimmy are both over the age of 21.

ER: That why she sneaked into his stuff? To return the favor? That doesn’t sound like a very healthy relationship.
EW: I'm sorry, Lex's stuff? No, because like Pandora, she's naturally curious.
ER: And like Pandora, she likes to play with poisonous things and then acts surprised when the stuff explodes forth into the world?
YOUNG LOIS: You want me to play with a tea party set? Really, Mom?
SAM: Don't be ridiculous, dear. Give her a chemistry set. She doesn't need to cook.
YOUNG LOIS: [Linked Image] Daddy!
SAM: Too bad she's a girl though.

So, he wouldn’t kick out his male houseguests for a chance to get with Lois?
CLARK: I live with Superman.
You might have noticed that Clark isn't in a big rush to consummate his relationship with his partner.

SUPERMAN: There is no evidence that Ms. Lane and I are involved romantically. In fact, she's dating her partner Clark Kent.
DIRT DIGGER: Lois Lane, triple-timing Metropolis!
LOIS: /sets down tabloid/ Geeze, with all the whoopie they say I'm having it's amazing I get any reporting or sleeping accomplished.
CLARK: You sleep?

EW: Something like that. Good thing Cat was home, huh, or he might have ended up in bed with Jimmy.
CLARK: In my defense, Superman wasn’t feeling too well.
JIMMY: /on the phone/ Inspector Henderson, I'd like to change my plea. I did bomb the Daily Planet. Please pick me up immediately.

LOIS: Cat already has ownership of a man.
PHIL: Excuse me?
MAYSON: Does that mean that Clark is a free agent?
CAT: Polyandry is a thing!
PHIL: Excuse me, Sweet um's. Is that the one where the husband gets more than one wife?
CAT: cat No.

ER: So, that means when she figures out that they prefer hookers to be under 30?
EW: So, in 4 years?
LOIS: Did the EW just imply that I’m a hooker?
No, I implied that she wouldn't apply until she wasn't qualified for the hooking aspect of the job.

I was actually referring to the lack of Stern-ness in the dialogue. But it’s been a while so I’m not sure when the idea of rescuing the Planet came up
When Perry went an begging Darth Stern to buy the Daily Planet, spend a bunch of money fixing it up, and then sell at his earliest convenience to the next criminal on the block.

EW: So, Perry doesn't have friends at other newspapers who would publish Lois's exclusive if she had one?
ER: Like at the Star. The Digger? The Whisper?
I was thinking more like, the Gotham Gazette, The New York Times, The Washington Post.

EW: What if Clark weren't referring to Lois...
ER: Clark not referring to something-Lois in any of his talks? /finds this extremely funny/
CLARK: [Linked Image]

EW: It wouldn't be a VirginiaR story without the corny jokes and puns though.
ER: /shakes head 'no'/ It’s like a Tank haircut, huh?
Let's see, what other plot devices to I use? Mixed up idioms, dreams implying reality, the curse, alt-Clark, 25+ Parts for a short story, 75+ parts for a long story, 150+ parts for a story that will never end thud I'm sure there's other things, like witty banter or a happily ever after endings or something, but I forget.

Umm…let’s see…the first one uses identical relationships to explain behavior, like Lois is to criminals like honey is to flies. The second one uses colorful likeness to illustrate a point. So…metaphor, I’d say blush Also, did you know that a sunflower keeps growing continuously to keep the head pointed at the sun the whole day long?
CLARK: Funny! Umm…Me…Lois…umm…that would be an analogy to sunflowers!
Let me get this straight. A metaphor is like a simile of an analogy? Okay, now I'm just confusing myself.

What a fabulous D.E.!
evil I couldn't resist. Too tempting.

Funny, that’s the exact same thing Lex thought when he went and got himself a Lois.
Are you saying that I collect commas like Lex collects Loises? jawdrop
LOIS: What does she mean 'Loises' as in more than one? I'm unique.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

CLARK: Yeah, it does. It means that the guy isn’t up to the ladies standards. At least, that’s what it always meant when my highschool girlfriends broke up with me.
Alt-Clark didn't really date in high school. Sorry.
CLARK: Me, too.
RACHEL: wave I don't understand why Clark can't see me.

LOIS: Of course I do. As long as it’s from other people. And doesn’t hurt me.
CLARK: So, you'd rather I lie to you instead of tell you the truth? [Linked Image]
LOIS: mad Men!

LEX: Passed over opportunities.
EW: There's always next time.
ER: But he’s toxic slime!
LEX: Paging Dr. Kelly!

LOIS: I was thinking one button at a time.
CLARK: Pull my teeth! Pull my teeth!
ER: So, is she referring to her blouse or his shirt?
LOIS: Umm…Doesn’t the ER know I’m all for equal opportunities. So long as I come out ahead of course.
It's been a while, but I think she was referring to her shirt. She knows what's under his.
CLARK: huh So, she doesn't want to see my bare chest?
CAT: lol Oh, honey, she knows the quickest way to get you to take off your own clothes is to start taking off hers.
CLARK: Was that a siren? I'm sure I heard a siren. I better check it out, you know, just in case someone needs Superman or something.
LOIS: I thought you didn't have any powers.
CLARK: help

You mean besides the funny alt-world story that’s happening over here?
Yes, besides that. smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.