John: Hey, John! Thanks for popping in! wave

I love the ending of this part.
Gasp! thud wink

It is nice to have Lois and Clark openly sharing their love. I guess a lot of people know of it already, but they are now not hiding it from anyone. Not quite as good as when they kiss on the floor of the newsroom at the end of one of the season 3 episodes (I can't remember for sure which one) but almost.
It's been so long I haven't any idea which episode that could have been. How many people know? Shall we count them?

Have been told (i.e. people Lois and Clark have told): The Kents, Carlos, Perry, Phil

Have figured it out: Perry (who knows which came first with that guy wink ), Cat (ditto), Jimbo, Jimmy, Henderson, Bobby Bigmouth, Star, Batman (because he's Batman).

People who may or may not have figured things out: huh Lucy, Uncle Mike, Sam Lane, Nigel, the rest of Metropolis (okay, I was just joking about them).

Totally clueless: Ellen Lane, Mrs. Arnold (but only because Lois hasn't talked about Clark enough with her), Lex Luthor -- before he died (LEX: What! [Linked Image]), the rest of Metropolis ("Did you hear? Lois Lane was cheating on Lex Luthor with her old writing partner at the Daily Planet, and THAT's why Luthor jumped." -- Maybe it's a little to early to be open about her relationship with Clark.), and Clark (Okay, that last one was just for fun and giggles).

Does that clarify things? peep

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.