Great part, KK clap....

I was really looking forward to this chapter--seeing them in love, seeing them 'together'. Lots of wonderful WAFF (as you've probably guessed, I really love the WAFF wink ).

I very much enjoy that 'newness' in the relationship--even though they have been such close friends for so many years. Understanding each other, adjusting to each other, showing how they care for each other...changing from best friends to a couple is an adjustment, but the added layers of Superman, of them together working daily side by side--it is a very unique situation. A situation with some ups, some downs. And I really love how you are handling the ride smile.

“And the sound effects. I mean, if anyone knows what a real hero/villain fist fight is like it’s you.” She stopped outside her apartment door and turned to face him. “You must have been holding in your anger, or your laughter, in frustration.”

“No!” he spoke quietly. Looking deep into her eyes he felt a change in his mood, deep within his soul. “I was holding on to your hand ... in anticipation.”

Loved this! dance. Again, falling for each other--it's such a beautiful dance. You are capturing it wonderfully smile

Great part!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~