Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Now, if you were the author and if I knew that there were 50 more parts of the story left, I could see easily see Lois and Clark breaking up (at least for a time) because of her misconceptions.
cat at the thought of Virgina tackling this! 18 parts is enough for me!
Hey! peep I'd get bored writing a story without angst or twists. I'm sure can keep Lois and Clark blissfully in love without any relationship angsty hiccups, but I'd probably have to have one of them kidnapped or get amnesia in the process. [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Anyway, back to this story and author, Lois has a tendency of not listening to what Clark's saying (or misunderstanding it) and KK has a reputation (cough, cough "Doodles") of twists, and saying one thing to throw us readers off the scent of her plots, so you never know where either of them might go! I stand on my glass half-empty prediction for future cliffhangers in this story. (Don't worry, I won't hold it against you, KK, if I turn out to be wrong.)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.