Apparently to ‘enjoy being in love’ Clark had to take Lois to the park ... and the fairground ... and ice skating … and the movie theatre. He pointed out that there was an International circus and fairground booked into Centennial Park at the weekend.
Let me guess, Lois would have preferred to go play paint ball or any other activity that subsequently requires getting cleaned up in a joint shower back home?

“Oh, but I can’t this weekend Clark, I’m visiting Lucy.” Lois suddenly blurted out.
U-huh…

“So, how about a movie on Friday evening then instead?”
LOIS: Umm…I have…a…meeting. With a source. Yes. A meeting with a source!

You’d probably pick some foreign artsy film or a boring ...Oh!” She put her hand up to cover her open mouth and turned back round. “I’m sorry Clark, that’s probably all part of your act!” She looked mortified.
No, he really is a dorky sop laugh

Clark frowned at her and took a step backward.
hyper Their first fight as a couple. Will they then kiss and ‘make up’?

“Oh, gosh. I’m sorry. Is that bit not an act.” Now she looked distraught. “Oh, no. This is terrible.” She turned away and began to stride around. “I can’t believe it. Lois Lane strikes again.” She hung her head in her hands. “Clark, please forgive ...”
And now their relationship is over.
[Linked Image]
Clark & Lois: What do you mean ‘a fight doesn’t equal a break up’?

“Clark Kent, you are so mean. I never thought Superman could be mean.
CROOK: You should have seen Superman when he caught me with my hands on the baby’s lollypop.

“Lois, I need to, uh ...” She saw him looking very uncomfortable and she stood up with a query evident on her face.
He has eaten something that didn’t go down well and now needs to visit the little superhero’s room?

Looking back on them, complete with full knowledge, she now saw things in a different light.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Sliding the chain between her fingertips she felt the weight of the heart tugging a little.
clap

his altercation with an angry, supercharged villain, whose slightly purple skin had been disturbing.
Oh boy. Tez?

“Thank you, miss. They are beautiful.” He smiled genuinely as he leapt into the sky clutching the bouquet.
LOIS: So…let me get this straight. You got those flowers from the floor after you damaged some marketplace stand and didn’t want them to go to waste?
CLARK: [Linked Image]
LOIS: I see… Well, *next* time, damage a Fudge Castle instead!

“No. Nobody knows we are … you know. And your image. Clark. You can’t be seen to be a romantic, wonderful boyfriend. It’s too good, too perfect. You can’t do that.”
laugh All the other women at the office would start to want some Clark themselves?

“If they start to see you as romantic then they may move on to sexy, then wonderful, then ...”

“Lois, you sound almost jealous,” Clark teased.
See?

“Lois, you sound almost jealous,” Clark teased.
[Linked Image]

We can’t risk anyone gradually changing their perception of you as it could lead them down a dark and dangerous alleyway ... for you.”
Yes, but nobody would think Superman as a romantic.
FLOWER GIRL: He took all the discarded roses [Linked Image]

But Clark found out he had a new Superpower – super-discipline – and he hated it.
I’m sure red Kryptonite could take care of that.

The stories were unexpected, they were emotional and passionate, they called out to the heart, and they made great front page headlines.
Like…female reporter got mugged but saved by her partner leading them to fall in love?

She had no doubts.

This was IT.
Oh boy. Maybe someone should suggest that Clark must have had plenty of ‘experience’ in his bachelor days and how could she possibly measure up?

Clark wondered how he should deal with the ‘goodnight’ at the door.
[Linked Image] How about with a goodmorning-kiss?

“I was holding on to your hand
She’d get him through this. Together they could weather this movie. It’s not *that* bad. They *will* survive!

Should I let him ‘get’ me? she pondered as she felt his hands slide up her back. Is it too fast? Or have we been waiting for eight years?
[Linked Image]

“Miss you too, Flyboy,” she squeaked out quietly.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
So, apparently not.
LOIS: cat wallbash

[X] Saturday
[X] Sunday
[_] Monday
[_] Tuesday
[_] Wednesday

[Linked Image]

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.