Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Wow, Michael you are first!
[Linked Image]
I’m on vacation and all the other FoLCs outside of our timezone were asleep? /eyes Virginia/ Maybe most other FoLCs…
Vacation. Cool. I'm on, kind of, a long term vacation. (Interpret as at least 8 weeks sick leave mad)

Oh dear. And if it's her writing hand that she's holding it with, then there goes her ability to take notes at interviews.
Yep. Will need to carry a Dictaphone from now on.
lol

Yup, it's Green Lantern's home, and it's on the opposite coast to Metropolis.
Umm…
That’s 2,400 km
I think you might have a distance or unit-problem here. 2,400 miles or 3,000-something kilometers between the coasts?
Should have been miles. wallbash I've changed it now.

Oh boy she sounds mad!
Some say it’s her superpower?
I thought her superpower was her ability to eat all the Double Fudge Crunch Bars in the shop?

Nope. *shakes head* There's only one hero for Lois.
[Linked Image] Call-Me-Daniel?
*punches Michael* ARGH. How dare you suggest that.

What else could he do? *shrugs* Because Lois still doesn't know it looks very bad to her.
Like when Clark shows up at her door with lipstick on his neck from an overeager rescue victim?
LOIS: No, that would look bad even after I know.
rotflol

Anyway. The next lot of chaos is ever so slightly based of a few scenes from You've Got Mail, which is one of my fave RomComs and I've tried to think of a way to do it for LnC, but it's never worked.
hyper
Excited eh?

Is it Saturday yet?
Checks watch. It's 4:15. Um that's not right. Checks Henry Cavil/Man of Steel 2014 Calendar. Sorry. It's still Friday.

/looks out of Window/ Darn, still light outside. razz

wave Michael
Yup. Still light. Although the rain clouds are making it kind of dark.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."