Wow, Michael you are first!
[Linked Image]
I’m on vacation and all the other FoLCs outside of our timezone were asleep? /eyes Virginia/ Maybe most other FoLCs…

Oh dear. And if it's her writing hand that she's holding it with, then there goes her ability to take notes at interviews.
Yep. Will need to carry a Dictaphone from now on.

Those movies usually have the 'dead' character being dead quite a bit nearer the start of the story though. There aren't enough chapters left for me to deal with that kind of romantic plot.
rotflol That’s quite a specific denial clap

Hey, don't be getting too realistic on me there.
blush

There's some kind of rule, in Superman universes, that he can hear what's happening, as it's happening, even when it's miles away and should still take the speed of sound to get to him.
So, basically he could hear Lois cheating on him wherever he was?

Well, I guess he really hopes that she's not in the rubble. What he's hoping here is that he finds her in the rubble.
clap

Yup, it's Green Lantern's home, and it's on the opposite coast to Metropolis.
Umm…
That’s 2,400 km
I think you might have a distance or unit-problem here. 2,400 miles or 3,000-something kilometers between the coasts?

Oh boy she sounds mad!
Some say it’s her superpower?

Nope. *shakes head* There's only one hero for Lois.
[Linked Image] Call-Me-Daniel?

And she can't feel it? That's why she thinks she's not injured?
Yep. Shock. It’s often portrayed that people don’t realize their truly grave injuries.

lol But when has that ever stopped her before?
clap

I'm sure they will appreciate the Aspirin and Paracetamol!
laugh

Someone else had a similar idea.

Here
rotflol

What else could he do? *shrugs* Because Lois still doesn't know it looks very bad to her.
Like when Clark shows up at her door with lipstick on his neck from an overeager rescue victim?
LOIS: No, that would look bad even after I know.

Anyway. The next lot of chaos is ever so slightly based of a few scenes from You've Got Mail, which is one of my fave RomComs and I've tried to think of a way to do it for LnC, but it's never worked.
hyper

Is it Saturday yet? /looks out of Window/ Darn, still light outside. razz

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.