A belated 'thank you' for the wonderful FDK for my story ...

Mike Glad you enjoyed the ending. A WAFFy story has to have a good ending. smile

TerryThanks for your kind words, Terry.

Amy Thanks for letting me know you read and enjoyed.

Victoria IMO, WAFF needs a beautiful ending. Glad you liked this one.

Debbie rotflol

Elizabeth Great to hear from you, Elizabeth. Next story coming up soon. smile

Lady L Thank you.

Sarah The pinky scene was one of the first to gel in my head. A lot of the rest of the story was built around that. I love that you liked it, too.

Kathy It was your FDK for earlier parts that made me spend a little more time on Shane's apology. He was nothing more than a device to help get Lois and Clark together, but you were right - after what he did to Jane, we needed to know he was truly sorry.

Princess L Loved getting FDK from you!!!

MM Thanks.

Seme I'm just not very good at sequels. I have ideas for sequels for many of my fics, but I never seem to get inspired to write them. I doubt this one will ever have a sequel - I don't have any ideas and I said all I wanted to say in the story. Sorry! But thanks for asking - it's always nice to know you wanted more sloppy

Io Many times, your reaction is the first I get. You know how much I appreciate you being my BR!

Laura You give such great FDK. And a bonus - some TMTY comments as well. Two very different stories - thanks for reading both of them. (And Mike, too!)

Again, thanks so much for taking the time to read and comment. As mentioned above, I have a short (2 part) story ready to post.

Corrina.