Originally Posted by LMA
I'm about 2/3 of the way through TYTM right now. Can't even say how much I have enjoyed it. Have not been able to put it down (some amazingly late nights up reading lately--but oh-so-worth-it! smile ). Don't want it to end...

Love your work, Corrina
Laura smile

Laura, I (like you) went on a marathon reading of TYTM. It was and is worth it. Corrina has the ability to spin a tale that is both depressing and uplifting all at the same time (a very difficult thing to accomplish). The basic story is VERY depressing but the way she had Lois working and dealing with Clark throughout the story made it uplifting at the same time. Something about it just clicked and Clark's comment early on about Lois providing Hope hit home for me. I can handle the depressing issues in the stories as long as there is Hope in the underlying story telling. The stories I don't like so much are the ones that emphasis the hopelessness. You need to finish it as I thought the last 1/3 was the best part of the story, the first 2/3 laid the groundwork for the redemption part and not just of Clark. I think you will like it a lot.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham