Okay. I'm NOT gonna reply to your lovely caring thoughts about my situation. Let's just stick with the FDK, but please know that I appreciate all your thoughts. So very much.

Originally Posted by Mike M
The story: Another great chapter, pure Lois and Clark (which is what we are all here for anyway isn't it?).
Of course it is.

Lois dumping Clark with Suzie. Clark feeling sorry for Suzie and staying with her even though he just wanted to leave. I really did like the way Lois and Clark handled the present. Her response to opening the present speaks volumes to her true feelings for Clark. Her hiding it is pure Lois (never give an inch). Clark's reaction to her hiding it was perfect as he knows Lois well...

Mike
Thank you. Glad you think I got it all spot on. smile

Originally Posted by mrsMxyzptlk
When Lois bent over to retrieve her pen, I first thought that Clark had gotten a view of her cleavage and that he was pointing out that she needed to adjust her blouse. The grin he gave her seemed a bit forward for Clark if that were the case, though.
It would have, yes. But, thankfully, it wasn't her cleavage he was grinning at. smile

He came up right behind her. His head was so close that he could smell her perfume, or was it her shampoo. Clark took in the scent then stepped back in shock.
This scene paints a vivid picture of how Clark's drawn to her. I'd love to have Jimmy catch Clark smelling her hair here. He could give Clark a good ribbing for it.
LOL. That would be awesome. For Jimmy to catch Clark sniffing Lois' hair. LOL.

Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
What a perfect present Clark (and you) came up with. And regarding Lois' last thoughts in this part: The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Naaa. Lois doth protest not all. Tee Hee.

And if this is the quality of your writing when you are having to endure so many physical difficulties, I can't imagine what your writing will be like once you are feeling better. I can't imagine -- but I am looking forward to finding out. smile

Joy,
Lynn
Just to let you in on a secret. This story was originally written and finished 2 and a half years ago. It's actually not at all my style of writing any more. I've only been working on revising it to fit just a bit better in the LnC world over the last few months. I did write Doodles and Scribbles completely since my diagnosis, though. Plus the t-shirt. It was actually very good therapy.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."