Originally Posted by Mike M
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
Well, Mike, I agree with your assessment of the life force machine. (It's not in this story, other than the mention that it affected him shortly before his dealings with Deathstroke, making him perhaps a bit more vulnerable to Deathstroke's attacks.

Don't dismiss a woman dying. You never know. Ellen could be honored with an Elliot. wink (This is in no way a hint, btw.)

I am pleased that your outcome will not include the life force machine. Now I am really interested in the technique you came up with. Even if Clark is the one who dies I expect that Sam and Bernie will have at least something to attempt and that will be interesting to see what they (you) came up with.

Most of my problems with your postings are that they occur in the middle of the night. I get up, check my mail, see the posting then have to go read it before going back to sleep. Really messes up my sleep patterns... I need to learn to ignore the e-mails in the middle of the night.

Mike

rotflol Sorry. Thought I was doing a good thing, leaving chapters for people first thing in the morning. (A little cardiac arrest with your bagel? A missing Clark with your Danish?)

Remember, I'm sticking with a "realer" drama here. So, no sci-fi youth sucking machines, time travel, etc. Clark either needs a transplant, some kind of bionic fix to his heart, or he dies. (Realer, but not ruling out any kind of sci-fi at all, since it's an alien man who flies who is dying and all.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon