Originally Posted by Mike M
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
I thought about it, but I didn't want to take the focus off Lois and Clark. And I only switched to Lois' POV because, well, look at what I did to poor Clark. devilsplat

I understand but being a geek it would be fun for me to see what they were working on. Of course that stuff is much more detailed to write and requires quite a bit more research to make it believable so I understand.

As far as what you have done to Clark, this point was an eventuality that was destined to happen based on chapter 1, what happens next in the story timeline will be the really interesting and major WHAM part. I am just assuming the flashbacks are setup for that final part of the story.

So last night was your Friday update and we will get one Sunday/Monday? Don't worry about me, I have got a lot of reading to catch up on in the archive anyway smirk

Mike

Thanks for understanding. I suppose I could have done just like an inner monologue with vague medical details, but, again, that would have shifted the focus. I totally get the geek aspect - I'm right there with you!

The flashbacks fill in (briefly) what happened after the code was called until about 2 hours later.

Sun/Mon is the next posting - stay tuned!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon