Mike M: I've answered most of your question over on that other thread, where you initially asked it, because I know this thread contains spoilers (so don't read my response to Christina above). lol But, for my readers, who might be wondering the same thing as Mike, I will copy what I wrote him at the end of this post.

I love the cover.
Me, too! hyper KK is the greatest!

Any chance we will see on a story within our lifetime.
Um... you're looking at it right now. dizzy Oh, you mean *completed* and posted on the Archive. [Linked Image] If you or I don't die soon... yeah. Totally! I'm one of those horrible people who hate to leave things unfinished. Clearly, I'm also one of those types who doesn't realize how huge a chocolate bunny of a story an idea can be until she's already started posting it. lol

I just looked and you started this beast two years ago and from the sound of your comments it has quite a life ahead of it. I haven't started reading it due to being quite overwhelmed by the number of parts. I have read a couple of parts and it seems like a great story. However stories this large I prefer reading in e-book format. Actually I prefer reading most in e-book format...
I know. I've been a horrible writer. Writing new parts instead of prepping my older sections to submit to LabRat on the Archives. /hangs head in shame/ I plan on remedying this error this summer.

Anyway just trying to gauge which year (decade) this one might end up there and whether your ??? might move to ???? grin
I no longer make predictions as to when I'll be finished writing Wrong Clark. But since it is almost 2/3 completed, it will not be heading into the quadruple ? arena. Then, again, it IS only the second book of my three book trilogy. evil So, never say never, right? [Linked Image]

Thanks for you interest and I hope I've answered your questions.

For everyone who might have missed my Wrong Clark essay over on the other thread, here it is now:

Thank you so much for your interest in my little vignette. smile This summer, when I take a hiatus from writing Wrong Clark (well... posting it, at least. I can't stop myself from writing it...) besides taking a family vacation, cleaning and repainting my office (and hopefully finding my wedding ring, which I lost 5 years ago), I have promised LabRat to prepare Sections I & II of Wrong Clark for G.E. Section I is roughly the first 100 parts on the boards, and Section II will be slightly less than that (she says crossing her fingers and knocking on wood). Both those sections will be complete on the boards before I take a pause in posting, (she says crossing her fingers AGAIN and knocking on wood AGAIN) even if it means I have to up my posting schedule to make it so. I'm also hoping to catch up on my cushion and make it more comfortable than the current 5 parts it is at now. (I had a 20 part cushion when I started posting in 2012.) That will give many people time to catch up with the story, should they wish. I have made it (and will fix the links, so they can do so again) as easy to read as possible. Firstly, I've broken the story up into smaller story arcs (See TOC for more details) and, secondly, I've added a link to the next part at the end of each part.

You can see why updating all the links for this story is an arduous process. Each Part has at least 4 links in it: the *previous* part, the *next* part, the *TOC* link, and a link to FDK thread. I finished fixing all the broken links (and apparently the non-broken ones as well) in the TOC the other day and now I'm working on correcting all the broken links within each individual part and FDK thread. As of this morning, I've updated everything *after* Part 103. dance The Find/Replace method has been very helpful in this process. I wish I had stumbled across it a week ago.

I am no longer making predictions as to when I hope to be finished writing this story (and I'm just talking BOOK 2 here, people, there's still a BOOK 3 of the trilogy) as I've demolished all the limits I've set for myself. (That it wouldn't be longer than Missing Lois, that I would finish by the end of the first year, that I would finish by the end of LAST summer, that it wouldn't be longer than 150 parts). It is what it is. It is an outlined story and I'm approximately 2/3 of the way through it... believe it or not. Luckily for me, there is a lot of fun stuff coming up to write about, including an Nfic chapter or two which some Reader made me promise to write, so I'm hoping that means it will be easier and quicker to write. The darker (Lex POV, Lois and Clark fighting) scenes can be depressing, which doesn't inspire my muse. She loves fun banter to heavy angst. Don't get me wrong, there *will* be angst in Section III, just a different kind of angst than there was in the darker Section II. Although, I have to admit today's scene wrote itself much faster than I was expecting. Speaking of which, I better get back to it, if I'm going to post tomorrow night. Thanks again for your interest, Mike.

AND now you know what it takes to write an epic: a tendency to ramble like a babbling brook after a heavy week of rains, an inner editor on vacation, and the ability to type quickly. lol

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.