Darth Michael: Thank you for the FDK! hyper I'll get back to you in queue. /i.e. when I finish responding to your earlier FDKs./

Christina: More FDK! smile1

Don't know what to comment on this chapter. I enjoyed it but don't remember much on it.
Don't... remember...? shock [Linked Image]
Just teasing you. I completely understand. My stories work better when read as a whole, than piecemeal. I know that some parts are just build-up for later action. This was one of them. (Don't mind the writer behind the curtain; she's just tiding up some dangling threads...)

evil Bet you'll remember what happens in the next part, though. [Linked Image]

Just wanted to comment on the cover art.
It's terrific, isn't it?! [Linked Image] Worth every donation penny!

It has a lot of curious things to it. The asteroid for one. Is that going to be a recurring subplot? I suspected Padre Carlos would be a major recurring theme, as does the dynamic between the alternate uni Clark and Lois.
DISCLAIMER: KatherineKent, the wonderful designer of my cover art, knows as much about the upcoming plot points of Wrong Clark as you do.

Nightfall HAS been an important and reoccurring plot in these last... cough...100 parts, right? It's when Lois FINALLY figured out Clark's secret. There was that big subplot about Lex-C, Dr. Brenda Muldoon, and the LUCkies (Lex's underground psych experiment). The whole ruining of EPRAD and Superman's reputation due to the Nightfall Virus (represented by all those computer screens and since Eugene discovered the Nightfall Virus...). The Red/Green Kryptonite watch which resurfaced and knocked out Clark's brains... er... memories. So, while I can't say Nightfall will be a strong focal (plot) point once Lois's in-depth investigation of Lex has come to a conclusion, it has been an important and reoccurring theme during this middle act Investigation arc.

And, yes, Padre Carlos will be a story long recurring character. The Jimmys and Cat aren't done yet, either. Eugene, not so much, any more. Does that vaguely answer your question? smile

Thanks for your comments.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/13/14 02:08 AM.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.