Originally posted by Mouserocks:

Yeah. Sometimes I feel like DC's the little brother fighting for attention. Marvel says "We're going to make a few superhero movies so we can make the Avengers!" and then DC chimes in with "Oh yeah? Well, we're making movies too! We're making a Superman movie! Oh! No, a Justice League movie! No wait! We're making a Superman and Batman movie in one! NO! WE'RE GONNA TRY TO DESTROY METROPOLIS AND THE WORLD IN THE FIRST MOVIE AND RUN OUT OF IDEAS BEFORE WE START THE NEXT! Ha! What do you think of that?" wallbash
Mouse,

You're a different generation, so you never had to sit through the 1979 Captain America or the 1990 Captain America or the 1977 Spider-Man hoping that this time the show would be as cool as the comic. The only dim ray of hope was the Incredible Hulk and that was so toned down that you could swap scripts with Kung-Fu and never notice the difference.

Growing up, it was DC and DC only who had success at the box office. Then they lost their mojo. It's been a long trip but Marvel has finally found theirs. (Except for Daredevil and Elektra.) I really hope there is cross-pollination going on and DC leans how to sell good storylines so they can continue to make good movies this time around. I'm not as well versed in DC as Marvel but they have stories I'd love to see. And successes make it that much easier for the next project to make it.

Shallowford