Wow, Pel!!! Once again, you've just totally blown me away. The trailer for Yellow Fever is just amazing. Well worth the wait inflicted upon us by your unfortunate technical difficulties. The images and the soundbytes - whoever would have guessed that throughout the entire show, Clark was so paranoid?! And you know how I feel about the music - I just love how you choose the very best score and top it off with a song all about becoming a weapon. Wonderful!!

This sure was fun. Next year, I'm game for doing it all again. Especially if we are blessed with another batch of such amazing stories to work from. To all of the writers - thanks for being so inspirational. I'm sure that throughout this upcoming year, many more trailers will join those already made because we have no shortage of stories to work with <g>.

For those asking - the song on the EM II trailer is "Proud" sung by Heather Small. I got my version from the Queer As Folk Season 1 Soundtrack. I'm not sure where else it might be found.

Thanks again to everyone who watched and enjoyed and provided us with such enthusiastic feedback!
smile smile smile

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah