I just recently have come back to this board. I was very active about 4 years ago and I left for college got new friends and a boyfriend and just forgot about it. It wasn't until recently that I thought to myself that I need to come back cause im not the same without my LnC addiction and obsession.

But looking back to when i first became a member it is a lot more dead then I expected. I don't write fanfic (there is a reason I am graduating with an accounting degree and its got something to do with my inability to write a sentence haha). I do read them but I also like the other threads.

I don't remember if it was the board or zoom way's board but in addition to the caption competition that they have now there were two other game type things. One where you needed to complete the quote and another where you needed to pick the episode and scene by a single clip that was posted.
I'm sure those that have been around awhile remember but those were my favorite and people always seem to check back to see if they won.

It be cool to bring those back. If anyone else is in favor I can start them (my job this summer is lifeguarding for a pool that no one comes to so i spend my days attached to my computer!

Being grown-up isn't half as fun as growing up, these are the best days of our lives, the only thing that matters is just following your heart and eventually you'll finally get it right! ~Ataris