I was wondering about this a few days ago. I'd like to continue what we've started!

Anyone who wants to help, please do! We could finish the Complete, Ultimate Guide to Clark Kent's Ties! laugh

For anyone interested, I'll go ahead and post the "categories" we came up with, so you kind of have an idea of how things will look (IF we ever finish this):

- Timeline: episodes, stuff that happens before/after the series (like Lois going to Ireland), etc.
- Characters: from superman to villains, from starring roles to teeny weeny guest roles, bios, and so on
- The show itself: like the making of, premieres, cast info, featured songs, bloopers, "famous mistakes"
- FoLCdom: fans, fanfic, MVs, folcfests, history of the fandom, tutorials on how to make/upload vids/fanfic, ...
- Superman in other media: the comics, the movies, the series, differences between them, you name it wink
- Miscellaneous/Details: lexicons; every "eensy weensy, microcosmic" detail like clark's ties, lois's outfits, superman related songs, all the places in and around metropolis, list of superman rescues, and, of course, shirtless clarks! :p

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.